COVID Staff & Member Rules & Regulations:
- Face Masks are required.
- There are mandatory temperature checks for staff and members when entering XCEL.
- There is a mandatory log book recording for staff and members when entering XCEL.
- The facility is only available up to 25% occupancy (250 members).
- XCEL is open to members and for sports training programs ONLY.
- Social Distancing is required (6ft) as much as possible throughout the facility.
- BEFORE & AFTER USE PLEASE WIPE DOWN YOUR EQUIPMENT. It is for your own safety as well as the safety of everyone else.
- Wash your hands before & after your workout.
- Childcare, Showers and Lockers will be closed until further notice.
- There is a 90 minute workout limit per person. However, you may stay and train as long as we are not at the 25% occupancy limit (250 members).
- Bring your own towel and mat if needed.